Railroad Line Forums - The Glendale Model Railroad Club
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 119 ]  [ Total: 119 ]  [ Newest Member: C430 ]
 All Forums
 Model Railroad Club Forums
 The Model Railroad Club Forum
 The Glendale Model Railroad Club
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Model Railroad Swap Meet Topic Next Topic: Chattanooga Area Model Railroad Club  

Wallace
Engine Wiper

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  03:14:13 AM  Show Profile
The Glendale Model Railroad Club, 619 Hahn Avenue (in Fremont Park), Glendale, California, will hold its semi-annual Open House On October 30, from 10:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M.; on October 31, from 1:00 P.M. until 4:00 P.M.; and on Monday, November 1, from 7:30 P.M. until 10:00 P.M. Admission is FREE. Information can be had at (818) 500 7229 on Monday and Friday evenings, 7:00 until 10:00 P.M.
We are also open for the public on the first Monday of every month, from 7:30 until 10:00 P.M., free.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  05:15:42 AM  Show Profile
Wallace,

Sounds interesting. I've been curious to see what that layout looks like. I'll try for the Monday next month.

Marc

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  05:15:42 AM  Show Profile
Wallace,

Sounds interesting. I've been curious to see what that layout looks like. I'll try for the Monday next month.

Marc

anbhurst

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  12:33:48 AM  Show Profile
Good Evening Wallace from Trenton, NJ,

Thanks for announcing the open house; wish I could attend, but we are on vacation and there are a few miles between us. Even if we were back home in Portland, OR, there would still be a few miles between us. So, let me encourage you and/or someone attending to take some pictures and post them here on the forum. All of us would appreciate seeing some shots of the club layout and of its operation, . .also of those who have made it possible.

Thanks,
Allen
Visiting the East!
quote:
Originally posted by Wallace

The Glendale Model Railroad Club. . .will hold its semi-annual Open House On October 30. . .

Allen
Modeling the East in the West on the Northeastern Pacific RIM, Oregon, that is!

anbhurst

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  12:33:48 AM  Show Profile
Good Evening Wallace from Trenton, NJ,

Thanks for announcing the open house; wish I could attend, but we are on vacation and there are a few miles between us. Even if we were back home in Portland, OR, there would still be a few miles between us. So, let me encourage you and/or someone attending to take some pictures and post them here on the forum. All of us would appreciate seeing some shots of the club layout and of its operation, . .also of those who have made it possible.

Thanks,
Allen
Visiting the East!
quote:

The Glendale Model Railroad Club. . .will hold its semi-annual Open House On October 30. . .

Allen

Wallace
Engine Wiper

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  01:57:26 AM  Show Profile
Gentlemen: Pictures of the Glendale Model Railroad Club layout can be seen on our website, "www.GMRRC.org".

Wallace
Engine Wiper

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  01:57:26 AM  Show Profile
Gentlemen: Pictures of the Glendale Model Railroad Club layout can be seen on our website, "www.GMRRC.org".

anbhurst

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  10:31:26 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Wallace,

Thanks for your club website; I enjoyed the gallery and information. Looks like your club has a great bunch of guys and a really nice layout. I was anticipating seeing some pictures taken during your open house, if that would be possible. In any event, let us know how your open house went.

Best Regards,
Allen
Modelling the East in the West!

quote:

Allen

anbhurst

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  10:31:26 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Wallace,

Thanks for your club website; I enjoyed the gallery and information. Looks like your club has a great bunch of guys and a really nice layout. I was anticipating seeing some pictures taken during your open house, if that would be possible. In any event, let us know how your open house went.

Best Regards,
Allen
Modelling the East in the West!

quote:

Allen

jkristia
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  3:28:58 PM  Show Profile
I put the date in my calender, looking forward to see the layout, thanks for the info.

Thanks
Jesper

jkristia
Engine Wiper

Premium Member

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  3:28:58 PM  Show Profile
I put the date in my calender, looking forward to see the layout, thanks for the info.

Thanks
Jesper

Previous Topic: Model Railroad Swap Meet Topic Next Topic: Chattanooga Area Model Railroad Club  
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 1.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000