Railroad Line Forums - The End Of Steam on the Ohio Central
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 117 ]  [ Total: 118 ]  [ Newest Member: rkovvur ]
 All Forums
 Shop Talk
 The Roundhouse
 The End Of Steam on the Ohio Central
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Request for Info Topic Next Topic: St. Louis to Kansas City on the Rock!  

Rick F.
Engine Wiper

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  1:42:36 PM  Show Profile
Due to the high cost of liability insurance and the decline of tourism the OC has decided to shut down it's steam operations. No decision has been made about the disposition of the equipment.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  1:57:44 PM  Show Profile
It seems like tourist lines are shutting down with increasing frequency every year. Kind of make one wonder how long it will be before they're all gone.

MikeC
Administrator

Premium Member

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  1:57:44 PM  Show Profile
It seems like tourist lines are shutting down with increasing frequency every year. Kind of make one wonder how long it will be before they're all gone.

FRISCO1522MAN
New Hire

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  02:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit FRISCO1522MAN's Homepage
AIN'T IT THE TRUTH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? AT LEAST WE HAVE SOMEONE TO BLAME IT ON......THOSE DAMN TERRORIST!!!!!!! IF 911 NEVER HAPPENED THE FRISCO 1522 WOULD RUN OTHE OHIO LOCOS WOULD RUN AND THE CUMBRES AND TOLTEC WOULD NO HAVE SHUT DOWN FOR THE LONG WHILE THAT IT DID!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT OUR PRESIDENT WILL BRING THESE BARBARIANS TO JUSTICE (IF WE DON'T KILL EM FIRST). THANK YOU, FRISCO1522MAN

-Zach- "I love the smell of journal grease in the morning!!!" Visit and/or JOIN my website at http://www.msnusers.com/Frisco1522

FRISCO1522MAN
New Hire

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  02:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit FRISCO1522MAN's Homepage
AIN'T IT THE TRUTH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT??? AT LEAST WE HAVE SOMEONE TO BLAME IT ON......THOSE DAMN TERRORIST!!!!!!! IF 911 NEVER HAPPENED THE FRISCO 1522 WOULD RUN OTHE OHIO LOCOS WOULD RUN AND THE CUMBRES AND TOLTEC WOULD NO HAVE SHUT DOWN FOR THE LONG WHILE THAT IT DID!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT OUR PRESIDENT WILL BRING THESE BARBARIANS TO JUSTICE (IF WE DON'T KILL EM FIRST). THANK YOU, FRISCO1522MAN

-Zach- "I love the smell of journal grease in the morning!!!" Visit and/or JOIN my website at http://www.msnusers.com/Frisco1522

Previous Topic: Request for Info Topic Next Topic: St. Louis to Kansas City on the Rock!  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Topic Locked | 
Jump To:
Railroad Line Forums © 2000-19 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000