Railroad Line Forums
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 6 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 246 ]  [ Total: 252 ]  [ Newest Member: Alex Italy ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Sunday morning lounge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
Alien_125 [:-alien] Angel_125 [:-angel] Angry [:(!] Apple_125 [:-apple]
Approve [^] Ashamed_125 [:-ashamed] Banghead_125 [:-banghead] Baseball_125 [:-baseball]
Basketball_125 [:-basketball] Batman_125 [:-batman] Big Smile [:D] Bigeyes_125 [:-bigeyes]
Bigeyes2_125 [:-bigeyes2] Bigmouth_125 [:-bigmouth] Black Eye [B)] Blindfold_125 [:-blindfold]
Blush [:I] Boggled_125 [:-boggled] Boring_125 [:-boring] Bouncy_125 [:-bouncy]
Brokenheart_125 [:-brokenheart] Bulb_125 [:-bulb] Bunny_125 [:-bunny] Captain_125 [:-captain]
Censored_125 [:-censored] Chef_125 [:-chef] Clock_125 [:-clock] clover_125 [:-clover]
Clown [:o)] clown_125 [:-clown] Cold_125 [:-cold] Cool [8D]
Cowboy_125 [:-cowboy] Crazy_125 [:-crazy] Cry_125 [:-cry] Cyclops_125 [:-cyclops]
Dead [xx(] Devil_125 [:-devil] Disapprove [V] Disguise_125 [:-disguise]
Dog_125 [:-dog] Doggy_125 [:-doggy] Dopey_125 [:-dopey] Drool_125 [:-drool]
Drunk_125 [:-drunk] Dunce_125 [:-dunce] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)]
Eyebrows_125 [:-eyebrows] Fight_125 [:-fight] Football_125 [:-football] Ghost_125 [:-ghost]
Glasses_125 [:-glasses] Gnasher_125 [:-gnasher] Goldfish_125 [:-goldfish] Golf_125 [:-golf]
Graduate_125 [:-graduate] Grumpy_125 [:-grumpy] Headache_125 [:-headache] Headphones_125 [:-headphones]
Hearts_125 [:-hearts] Hockey_125 [:-hockey] Hot_125 [:-hot] Hypnotized_125 [:-hypnotized]
Idea_125 [:-idea] Indifferent_125 [:-indifferent] Irked_125 [:-irked] Jester_125 [:-jester]
Jump_125 [:-jump] Jump2_125 [:-jump2] jumprefect_125 [:-jumprefect] King_125 [:-king]
Kisses [:X] Kitty_125 [:-kitty] Knockout_125 [:-knockout] Love_125 [:-love]
Magnify_125 [:-magnify] Masked_125 [:-masked] Mean_125 [:-mean] Mischievous_125 [:-mischievous]
Mohawk_125 [:-mohawk] Moptop_125 [:-moptop] Mouse_125 [:-mouse] Mummy_125 [:-mummy]
Nonono_125 [:-nonono] Ouch_125 [:-ouch] Paperbag_125 [:-paperbag] Party_125 [:-party]
Piggy_125 [:-piggy] Pirate_125 [:-pirate] Propeller_125 [:-propeller] Psst_125 [:-psst]
Pumpkin_125 [:-pumpkin] Question [?] Sad [:(] Scared_125 [:-scared]
Shades_125 [:-shades] Shake_125 [:-shake] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sick_125 [:-sick] Sing_125 [:-sing] Skull_125 [:-skull] Slaphappy_125 [:-slaphappy]
Sleep_125 [:-sleep] Sleepy [|)] Slug_125 [:-slug] Sly_125 [:-sly]
Smgreen_125 [:-smile_green] Smile [:)] Smirk_125 [:-smirk] Snooty_125 [:-snooty]
Snorkel_125 [:-snorkel] soccer_125 [:-soccer] Sonar_125 [:-sonar] Sour_125 [:-sour]
Spin_125 [:-spin] Splat_125 [:-splat] Star_125 [:-star] Tapedshut_125 [:-tophat]
Tapedshut_125 [:-taped] Thumbdn_125 [:-thumbd] Thumbup_125 [:-thumbu] Tiger_125 [:-tiger]
Timebomb_125 [:-timebm] Toast_125 [:-toast] Tongue [:P] Tongue_125 [:-tong2]
Tophat_125 [:-tophat] Turtle_125 [:-turtle] Vampire_125 [:-vamp] Viking_125 [:-viking]
Weeping_125 [:-weepn] Williamtell_125 [:-wiltel] Wink [;)] Witch_125 [:-witch]
Xmas_125 [;-xmas] Yawn_125 [:-yawn] Yuck_125 [:-yuck]  

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurleyJim Posted - 10/11/2020 : 08:58:16 AM
Good morning crew on a hazy warm morning in N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is READY with Railbender blend today. The special is the breakfast brunch bar, no plate re-use, get a fresh one. TomO is well enough to return to scullery duty, and he is watching very carefully. Smoothie machine was sparkling when I came in at 5am.

I went back and caught another 40zzz's this morning after spending 3 hours mulching leaves late yesterday. Allergies are keeping out of the yard today.

Very good time yesterday morning at the town History Center and I updated the Station build thread.

Some reading and drawing and maybe some fall color looking today. A wake to attend later, neighbor lady lost her battle with the big C.

Have a safe and Super day!

Jim

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TomPM Posted - 10/11/2020 : 1:59:56 PM
Good afternoon folks

It is 64 going to 67. It is dreary out but no rain. They say 70% chance of rain. Right now, rain is in Ocean City, MD and Virginia. Looks like it is heading to the northeast but not sure if it will reach us.

Took the wife out yesterday. We went to Bed Bath and Beyond. Wanted to go to the local one in Springfield but it was too crowded for her liking. Decided to drive now to Wilmington, DE and go to the one just across the state line. She was happy. Got what she wanted and a couple of extras. We then hit CVS to get some OTC meds and some Halloween candy. Then spent the rest of day helping her getting the Chromebook work gave her set up. She is going to take that with her when she goes in on Monday instead of her private laptop.

Slept late today. Got up and made brunch. I have been doing some cleaning around the house. This the first I have gotten to sit at the computer today. I hope to do some weathering later today. I have a few items marked on eBay and I am debating if I am going to try for them or not.

Bruce - the bush looks great. We used to have one but it died a few years back during a really bad winter.

Karl - Those photos are spectacular.

I hope everybody has a good day.
k9wrangler Posted - 10/11/2020 : 12:17:10 PM
A bit late to the show today, I've been working with some photos I took the last few days to get them presentable. Thank goodness for Photoshop to mine the good stuff from the midst of the image files.

Here is a shot I took from the front window of our place looking toward Lake Michigan:

This is a mile or two down the road from us:

One from a rest stop S of the Bridge in Northern lower peninsula:

More will follow in due time.

Mowing here filled up some of my time yesterday while the Doll "babysat" her 11yr old grandson. 7 hours of him on his back with a 4x6 inch gizmo in his hands...drove her crazy.

Probably take a ride today, it's pretty out if a bit chilly.

Good day all, be well.
tloc Posted - 10/11/2020 : 09:49:03 AM
Good morning, 49 now hopefully 60 this afternoon. Its Fall so the temperature swings are fine. I am suffering on the couch while Terry watches the political crap. So glad I got up at 8:15 and missed most of it. It is not nice enough for the deck yet. I fell to sleep on my chair in the cave/office last night, before midnight. Moved to the bedroom finally at 5:30 got up at 8:15. So other then the deck, I have no where else to hide from Terrys TV as I am not going back to the office.

Great picture Bruce, I always enjoyed Burning bushes, they just talk to me.

George D, enjoy your inside day.

Mike, enjoy the trip and pack well.

Jim, yes I can handle the scullery work. Thanks for opening and dont force yourself to suffer from the allergies.

Not sure what if any plans we have for today. I need to put the slot track framework together and lay out the new framework for the layout. My wife
solved my issue with my Paper Mill, move it to the new section of the layout. Have a great day.

TomO
Michael Hohn Posted - 10/11/2020 : 09:23:25 AM
Good morning! A comfortable day in the 60s here in WV with rain expected. Maybe Ill do a little mowing before it starts.

Yesterday I completed the task of refinishing the top of an old stand. Sort of wish Id done that long ago. I used to do a lot of furniture refinishing but stopped when I needed to spend the time on other things like raising children and model railroading. Ya gotta have priorities.

Were going down to see our daughter in a couple days so have to get ready. Well take the stand, baseboard we picked up for her, and lots of coffee. She suggested we take our instruments and music to pass the time since were going to be there several days. Weve all been quarantining to be ready.

Have a nice day!

Mike

George D Posted - 10/11/2020 : 09:22:24 AM
Good morning, Jim, Bruce and crew. It's a wet day in Tidewater Virginia. It looks like the task for today is to put summer clothes away and get out our winter clothes. There's a little transition built in to handle our erratic temperatures.

Have a good day.
George
Dutchman Posted - 10/11/2020 : 09:11:19 AM
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. We are just now seeing the sun break through the clouds. Temps will move from the low 50's we have now up into the mid-60's. That's about 10 degrees lower than yesterday afternoon. This cooling trend will continue all week, and by next weekend the high temps will be in the upper 40's and the low overnight will be in the mid-20's.

We will wash the four basement windows today which will finish our window washing for this year.

Our burning bushes are doing 'their thing' very nicely this fall.

Have a great day!

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000