Railroad Line Forums
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 6 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 239 ]  [ Total: 245 ]  [ Newest Member: Alex Italy ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Saturday morning lounge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
Alien_125 [:-alien] Angel_125 [:-angel] Angry [:(!] Apple_125 [:-apple]
Approve [^] Ashamed_125 [:-ashamed] Banghead_125 [:-banghead] Baseball_125 [:-baseball]
Basketball_125 [:-basketball] Batman_125 [:-batman] Big Smile [:D] Bigeyes_125 [:-bigeyes]
Bigeyes2_125 [:-bigeyes2] Bigmouth_125 [:-bigmouth] Black Eye [B)] Blindfold_125 [:-blindfold]
Blush [:I] Boggled_125 [:-boggled] Boring_125 [:-boring] Bouncy_125 [:-bouncy]
Brokenheart_125 [:-brokenheart] Bulb_125 [:-bulb] Bunny_125 [:-bunny] Captain_125 [:-captain]
Censored_125 [:-censored] Chef_125 [:-chef] Clock_125 [:-clock] clover_125 [:-clover]
Clown [:o)] clown_125 [:-clown] Cold_125 [:-cold] Cool [8D]
Cowboy_125 [:-cowboy] Crazy_125 [:-crazy] Cry_125 [:-cry] Cyclops_125 [:-cyclops]
Dead [xx(] Devil_125 [:-devil] Disapprove [V] Disguise_125 [:-disguise]
Dog_125 [:-dog] Doggy_125 [:-doggy] Dopey_125 [:-dopey] Drool_125 [:-drool]
Drunk_125 [:-drunk] Dunce_125 [:-dunce] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)]
Eyebrows_125 [:-eyebrows] Fight_125 [:-fight] Football_125 [:-football] Ghost_125 [:-ghost]
Glasses_125 [:-glasses] Gnasher_125 [:-gnasher] Goldfish_125 [:-goldfish] Golf_125 [:-golf]
Graduate_125 [:-graduate] Grumpy_125 [:-grumpy] Headache_125 [:-headache] Headphones_125 [:-headphones]
Hearts_125 [:-hearts] Hockey_125 [:-hockey] Hot_125 [:-hot] Hypnotized_125 [:-hypnotized]
Idea_125 [:-idea] Indifferent_125 [:-indifferent] Irked_125 [:-irked] Jester_125 [:-jester]
Jump_125 [:-jump] Jump2_125 [:-jump2] jumprefect_125 [:-jumprefect] King_125 [:-king]
Kisses [:X] Kitty_125 [:-kitty] Knockout_125 [:-knockout] Love_125 [:-love]
Magnify_125 [:-magnify] Masked_125 [:-masked] Mean_125 [:-mean] Mischievous_125 [:-mischievous]
Mohawk_125 [:-mohawk] Moptop_125 [:-moptop] Mouse_125 [:-mouse] Mummy_125 [:-mummy]
Nonono_125 [:-nonono] Ouch_125 [:-ouch] Paperbag_125 [:-paperbag] Party_125 [:-party]
Piggy_125 [:-piggy] Pirate_125 [:-pirate] Propeller_125 [:-propeller] Psst_125 [:-psst]
Pumpkin_125 [:-pumpkin] Question [?] Sad [:(] Scared_125 [:-scared]
Shades_125 [:-shades] Shake_125 [:-shake] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sick_125 [:-sick] Sing_125 [:-sing] Skull_125 [:-skull] Slaphappy_125 [:-slaphappy]
Sleep_125 [:-sleep] Sleepy [|)] Slug_125 [:-slug] Sly_125 [:-sly]
Smgreen_125 [:-smile_green] Smile [:)] Smirk_125 [:-smirk] Snooty_125 [:-snooty]
Snorkel_125 [:-snorkel] soccer_125 [:-soccer] Sonar_125 [:-sonar] Sour_125 [:-sour]
Spin_125 [:-spin] Splat_125 [:-splat] Star_125 [:-star] Tapedshut_125 [:-tophat]
Tapedshut_125 [:-taped] Thumbdn_125 [:-thumbd] Thumbup_125 [:-thumbu] Tiger_125 [:-tiger]
Timebomb_125 [:-timebm] Toast_125 [:-toast] Tongue [:P] Tongue_125 [:-tong2]
Tophat_125 [:-tophat] Turtle_125 [:-turtle] Vampire_125 [:-vamp] Viking_125 [:-viking]
Weeping_125 [:-weepn] Williamtell_125 [:-wiltel] Wink [;)] Witch_125 [:-witch]
Xmas_125 [;-xmas] Yawn_125 [:-yawn] Yuck_125 [:-yuck]  

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurleyJim Posted - 10/10/2020 : 08:35:42 AM
Good morning all! 61f and Sunny heading to 79 later. This will be Indian Summer. The coffee urn is READY with Boilermaker Brew today. The special is a breakfast burrito with chorizo. Alternative is raisin oatmeal. All other beverages at the end of the serving line.

I worked on the station last night and need to find a 90+ year old that remembers anything about the structure. I'll head over to the history center in a little while. Maybe they can send out an 'APB' to locate one. I have no information on the backside of the station.

Probably will yank out the dead pepper and tomato plants a later.

Have a Super day!

Jim
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
George D Posted - 10/10/2020 : 11:45:16 AM
Good morning, Jim and crew. We're getting a light drizzle which is supposed to turn into rain. Pat and I went for a walk earlier and then I took a Halloween care package to the post office to send to our granddaughter at Va Tech.

I'm heading out to the garage this afternoon to work on the legs for my switching layout.

Have a good day.
George
potsy Posted - 10/10/2020 : 10:47:24 AM
Good morning Jim and crew I worked for a couple of hours in the Train room redoing some tops of the layout divided to go with 2" foam board with a couple of extension. Its A hassle trying to get everything level. Think your good and WHAM something else is out of whack!! Its 71 and cloudy here in SE Ohio rain coming tomorrow

Everybody stay safe

Mark
tloc Posted - 10/10/2020 : 10:02:11 AM
Good morning from Wisconsin. A little cooler then yesterday’s 76 and Mr. Sun is hiding behind the cloud pack. Another fine Fall day. Jim thanks for opening and the raisin oatmeal sounds great but it is smoothie day for me.

Today, I will bring in the outdoor furniture from the main deck. I have radiant heat in the floor of my deck outside the office so I will keep 2 pieces of my furniture out there. Plus with the fire pit I should be able to stay warm until the white stuff flies in. We shall see!

A few weeks ago we were asked to watch the grandkids for today, not sure what time they are arriving but the little guy loves to help and it will be fun. Have a great day.

TomO
k9wrangler Posted - 10/10/2020 : 09:35:23 AM
Hazy sun this morning at the southern command compound. Sinus/allergy issues have cropped up to make the old head feel like a BLIVETTE, 10lb of **** in a 5lb bag. Sap running like mud season in the maple grove. Lots of the agricultural professionals out stirring up major dust clouds as most of the soybean crop and a good bit of the corn crop are ready for harvesting. We got stuck behind one of the harvesting rigs for about 5 miles yesterday, the slowest part of the whole trip home.

Crazy bunch of lunatics here getting a lot of attention for their plot regarding the in Lansing. Dumb and dumber crew, just dumb enough to be very dangerous. The attention to their fool’s errand is distracting from the real fact that LOTS of folks here are indeed totally appalled and opposed to the severely oppressive bs that has been promulgated. That also distracts from the dangerous left wing, much more organized and $$$ backed groups that our “leadership” can march arm in arm with while decrying anyone that objects.

Time to get the green goat out and graze on the lawn, it only was half done last week. Only did the front so nosy Ruthie things we’re on top of things when she drives by on her neighborhood patrol.

Guess I’m running to town to debug the 4Runner and get some junk food for the grandson.

Everyone be well, be safe and Happy Birthday, Bruce!! again.
Michael Hohn Posted - 10/10/2020 : 09:11:10 AM
Good morning crew! Overcast but comfortable 63F this morning in northern WV.

Not much planned for today. I’ve probably washed all the windows I’m going to do this year. A can of wood filler I ordered arrived yesterday, so I’m filling holes in the top of an old one-drawer stand (mid-1800’s?) that I refinished decades ago. It will go to our daughter, who is furnishing the home they bought during the summer.

Hope everyone has a fine autumn day.

Mike
mwbpequod Posted - 10/10/2020 : 08:56:27 AM
Got to get outside today to split wood and get that under cover, mow the lawn, and then clear out the grill for storage, take a look at the pepper and tomato plants - peppers were still going strong, but the tomato plants were on their last legs - and then prep everything for what looks like a good day plus of rain Sun/Mon.

Projects in the shop and few small mountains of paperwork in the office to keep me busy inside. Consulting stuff, Magazine stuff, Journal stuff, and then the biggest mountain of paper --> NMRA stuff that going to continue to grow this weekend.
Dutchman Posted - 10/10/2020 : 08:48:39 AM
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is sunny and 64 degrees here in S.E. Michigan. It will reach the mid-70's today. However, each day for the next week it will get cooler until they forecast a hard freeze for next Saturday.

Speaking of hard freezes, the irrigation guys came bright and early this morning to blow out and winterize the system.

Later today our son and his family will stop by with a cake for my birthday.

Have a great day!

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000