Railroad Line Forums
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 2 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 132 ]  [ Total: 134 ]  [ Newest Member: Alexander Castro ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Tuesday morning lounge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
Alien_125 [:-alien] Angel_125 [:-angel] Angry [:(!] Apple_125 [:-apple]
Approve [^] Ashamed_125 [:-ashamed] Banghead_125 [:-banghead] Baseball_125 [:-baseball]
Basketball_125 [:-basketball] Batman_125 [:-batman] Big Smile [:D] Bigeyes_125 [:-bigeyes]
Bigeyes2_125 [:-bigeyes2] Bigmouth_125 [:-bigmouth] Black Eye [B)] Blindfold_125 [:-blindfold]
Blush [:I] Boggled_125 [:-boggled] Boring_125 [:-boring] Bouncy_125 [:-bouncy]
Brokenheart_125 [:-brokenheart] Bulb_125 [:-bulb] Bunny_125 [:-bunny] Captain_125 [:-captain]
Censored_125 [:-censored] Chef_125 [:-chef] Clock_125 [:-clock] clover_125 [:-clover]
Clown [:o)] clown_125 [:-clown] Cold_125 [:-cold] Cool [8D]
Cowboy_125 [:-cowboy] Crazy_125 [:-crazy] Cry_125 [:-cry] Cyclops_125 [:-cyclops]
Dead [xx(] Devil_125 [:-devil] Disapprove [V] Disguise_125 [:-disguise]
Dog_125 [:-dog] Doggy_125 [:-doggy] Dopey_125 [:-dopey] Drool_125 [:-drool]
Drunk_125 [:-drunk] Dunce_125 [:-dunce] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)]
Eyebrows_125 [:-eyebrows] Fight_125 [:-fight] Football_125 [:-football] Ghost_125 [:-ghost]
Glasses_125 [:-glasses] Gnasher_125 [:-gnasher] Goldfish_125 [:-goldfish] Golf_125 [:-golf]
Graduate_125 [:-graduate] Grumpy_125 [:-grumpy] Headache_125 [:-headache] Headphones_125 [:-headphones]
Hearts_125 [:-hearts] Hockey_125 [:-hockey] Hot_125 [:-hot] Hypnotized_125 [:-hypnotized]
Idea_125 [:-idea] Indifferent_125 [:-indifferent] Irked_125 [:-irked] Jester_125 [:-jester]
Jump_125 [:-jump] Jump2_125 [:-jump2] jumprefect_125 [:-jumprefect] King_125 [:-king]
Kisses [:X] Kitty_125 [:-kitty] Knockout_125 [:-knockout] Love_125 [:-love]
Magnify_125 [:-magnify] Masked_125 [:-masked] Mean_125 [:-mean] Mischievous_125 [:-mischievous]
Mohawk_125 [:-mohawk] Moptop_125 [:-moptop] Mouse_125 [:-mouse] Mummy_125 [:-mummy]
Nonono_125 [:-nonono] Ouch_125 [:-ouch] Paperbag_125 [:-paperbag] Party_125 [:-party]
Piggy_125 [:-piggy] Pirate_125 [:-pirate] Propeller_125 [:-propeller] Psst_125 [:-psst]
Pumpkin_125 [:-pumpkin] Question [?] Sad [:(] Scared_125 [:-scared]
Shades_125 [:-shades] Shake_125 [:-shake] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sick_125 [:-sick] Sing_125 [:-sing] Skull_125 [:-skull] Slaphappy_125 [:-slaphappy]
Sleep_125 [:-sleep] Sleepy [|)] Slug_125 [:-slug] Sly_125 [:-sly]
Smgreen_125 [:-smile_green] Smile [:)] Smirk_125 [:-smirk] Snooty_125 [:-snooty]
Snorkel_125 [:-snorkel] soccer_125 [:-soccer] Sonar_125 [:-sonar] Sour_125 [:-sour]
Spin_125 [:-spin] Splat_125 [:-splat] Star_125 [:-star] Tapedshut_125 [:-tophat]
Tapedshut_125 [:-taped] Thumbdn_125 [:-thumbd] Thumbup_125 [:-thumbu] Tiger_125 [:-tiger]
Timebomb_125 [:-timebm] Toast_125 [:-toast] Tongue [:P] Tongue_125 [:-tong2]
Tophat_125 [:-tophat] Turtle_125 [:-turtle] Vampire_125 [:-vamp] Viking_125 [:-viking]
Weeping_125 [:-weepn] Williamtell_125 [:-wiltel] Wink [;)] Witch_125 [:-witch]
Xmas_125 [;-xmas] Yawn_125 [:-yawn] Yuck_125 [:-yuck]  

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurleyJim Posted - 01/05/2021 : 09:01:38 AM
Good morning all from 30f and overcast N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is READY with Railbender blend. Today's special is a Western Omelet, Texas toast, and hashbrowns. all other bev...and oatmeal at the end of the line.

I did some work on two of my Challenge projects yesterday the Engine rework, and the roundhouse/turntable build. Probably the most time resizing photos and typing the narrative.

Picked up my new glasses, and ready to start at it again today.

Have a Super day!

Jim
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jbvb Posted - 01/05/2021 : 5:56:25 PM
Good evening, all, and good luck to TomO and Bonnie. One of my sons is staying home after his boss got COVID. Test Thursday, hope he gets results quickly. The NH seacoast had sprinkles of snow on and off all day, but no accumulation as the air got above freezing. I spent the morning on business, then the afternoon on my first Challenge project. Dinner is ready...
k9wrangler Posted - 01/05/2021 : 11:52:24 AM
FREE MONEY Tuesday!!

Hooray!!!!

32 and haze roaring up to a blistering 36 by the end of the day....

Here at the long end of the Eastern time zone we'll see, figuratively, sunset today at 5:20pm. The days are longer.

I worked on the bridge project most of the afternoon yesterday.

I had an inspector checking the work the other day while I was working.

Here he's double checking the prints for compliance: Or was it a they? never know about gubbamint inspectors in this asexual, woke world...

After some online banking and a bit of breakfast this morning, I'm headed back to the bridge, I'm past the 95% point so might as well see about getting it finished, IF Stinky doesn't bug me too much.

Great day all, thanks for the freebie,

Thanks to the downtown for the unsolicited self congratulatory e-mail yesterday, too,

BE Well, TomO, good luck with the test.
George D Posted - 01/05/2021 : 10:48:51 AM
Good morning, Jim and crew. We've been taking advantage of the "senior" hour at Costco today. We can never get out of there without spending at least $100.

The only good thing I can say about my challenge project is I found a way not to put siding on a building. Got to work on another approach.

Have a good day.
George
deemery Posted - 01/05/2021 : 10:18:45 AM
Good luck to Bonnie with her shoulder. I had rotator cuff surgery. It worked, I got a full recovery. But it's -a long time- to get there, a full year to get to 100%.

The dogs are at the groomers, so the house is unnaturally quiet. I might head downstairs and putz with my old Red Ball car kits today, cutting the large (1/4") wood substrate pieces.

dave
TomPM Posted - 01/05/2021 : 10:11:57 AM
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 39 going up to 41. Since the New Year I think we have seen the sun for a couple of hours. So far 2021 has been dark and dreary. The last couple of days it has been dark by 5 PM due to the cloud cover.

Did some running yesterday to the grocery store and to get a birthday gift for my wife. Her birthday is today. Nothing spectacular planned. I have to go and pick up her cake. She wanted a black forest cake. I also need to stop at Rite Aid and pick up a few things while I am out. Trying to decide what the wife wants for her birthday dinner. Whatever it is it will be take out. She is not comfortable going out and eating with all the spikes in cases around here.

I sealed some Atlas Trainman 100-ton hoppers to get them ready for weathering. I need seal the Athearn LNE hoppers.

Still having trouble deciding on a challenge project. I found an old unfinished Funaro and Camerlengo wooden hopper. After looking at I realized why it is unfinished. There are parts missing and I canít remember if I lost them or it came that way.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Dutchman Posted - 01/05/2021 : 09:53:07 AM
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is 31 degrees and cloudy here in S.E. Michigan. Perhaps a few snow flurries today.

We took down the Christmas tree and inside decorations yesterday. Instead of grocery shopping once that was done, we ended up getting a doctor appointment for Bonnie to check out an on-going Rotator Cuff issue. A round of Prednisone and some rehab is in her future.

After picking up the prescription this morning, we will hit the grocery store.

Some NMRA work and perhaps the modeling bench after that.

Have a great day!
Michael Hohn Posted - 01/05/2021 : 09:50:40 AM
Good morning, crew. Mid thirties in northern WV, cloudy but dry. No precipitation forecast but thatís what was predicted yesterday and we just barely missed rain on our walk.

I wound up my NMRA work for now and am turning my attention to our club. Meanwhile Iím working on my challenging Challenge project. Itís fun in a sort of masochistic way.

Have a great day everyone!

Mike

tloc Posted - 01/05/2021 : 09:21:00 AM
Good morning Jim and Crew. The sun has appeared for the first time in 7 days. The 5th day in a row the trees, bushes and anything above ground are covered with Rhine Ice or as I think, heavy frost. Day 2 of no sodas of any kind. Texas toast sounds great this morning.

We have possibly a 1/2Ē of white stuff, it fell quickly last night and then quit. Terry and I were walking in the woods when it started, heavy wet and beautiful.

Heading into the pool, then the treadmill, shower then collapse into my favorite chair. Terry says my chair needs to be on the curb next Monday, I disagree. Noon today I get my Covid test after 2 weeks of isolation after 2 positive tests and feeling great. Getting nervous.

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000