Railroad Line Forums
Railroad Line Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Sponsors   Support the RRLine   Guestbook   FAQ     Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
Photo Album | File Lister | File Library
[ Active Members: 4 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 224 ]  [ Total: 228 ]  [ Newest Member: Alex Italy ]
 All Forums
 General Forums
 The Crew Lounge
 Wednesday morning lounge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
Alien_125 [:-alien] Angel_125 [:-angel] Angry [:(!] Apple_125 [:-apple]
Approve [^] Ashamed_125 [:-ashamed] Banghead_125 [:-banghead] Baseball_125 [:-baseball]
Basketball_125 [:-basketball] Batman_125 [:-batman] Big Smile [:D] Bigeyes_125 [:-bigeyes]
Bigeyes2_125 [:-bigeyes2] Bigmouth_125 [:-bigmouth] Black Eye [B)] Blindfold_125 [:-blindfold]
Blush [:I] Boggled_125 [:-boggled] Boring_125 [:-boring] Bouncy_125 [:-bouncy]
Brokenheart_125 [:-brokenheart] Bulb_125 [:-bulb] Bunny_125 [:-bunny] Captain_125 [:-captain]
Censored_125 [:-censored] Chef_125 [:-chef] Clock_125 [:-clock] clover_125 [:-clover]
Clown [:o)] clown_125 [:-clown] Cold_125 [:-cold] Cool [8D]
Cowboy_125 [:-cowboy] Crazy_125 [:-crazy] Cry_125 [:-cry] Cyclops_125 [:-cyclops]
Dead [xx(] Devil_125 [:-devil] Disapprove [V] Disguise_125 [:-disguise]
Dog_125 [:-dog] Doggy_125 [:-doggy] Dopey_125 [:-dopey] Drool_125 [:-drool]
Drunk_125 [:-drunk] Dunce_125 [:-dunce] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)]
Eyebrows_125 [:-eyebrows] Fight_125 [:-fight] Football_125 [:-football] Ghost_125 [:-ghost]
Glasses_125 [:-glasses] Gnasher_125 [:-gnasher] Goldfish_125 [:-goldfish] Golf_125 [:-golf]
Graduate_125 [:-graduate] Grumpy_125 [:-grumpy] Headache_125 [:-headache] Headphones_125 [:-headphones]
Hearts_125 [:-hearts] Hockey_125 [:-hockey] Hot_125 [:-hot] Hypnotized_125 [:-hypnotized]
Idea_125 [:-idea] Indifferent_125 [:-indifferent] Irked_125 [:-irked] Jester_125 [:-jester]
Jump_125 [:-jump] Jump2_125 [:-jump2] jumprefect_125 [:-jumprefect] King_125 [:-king]
Kisses [:X] Kitty_125 [:-kitty] Knockout_125 [:-knockout] Love_125 [:-love]
Magnify_125 [:-magnify] Masked_125 [:-masked] Mean_125 [:-mean] Mischievous_125 [:-mischievous]
Mohawk_125 [:-mohawk] Moptop_125 [:-moptop] Mouse_125 [:-mouse] Mummy_125 [:-mummy]
Nonono_125 [:-nonono] Ouch_125 [:-ouch] Paperbag_125 [:-paperbag] Party_125 [:-party]
Piggy_125 [:-piggy] Pirate_125 [:-pirate] Propeller_125 [:-propeller] Psst_125 [:-psst]
Pumpkin_125 [:-pumpkin] Question [?] Sad [:(] Scared_125 [:-scared]
Shades_125 [:-shades] Shake_125 [:-shake] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sick_125 [:-sick] Sing_125 [:-sing] Skull_125 [:-skull] Slaphappy_125 [:-slaphappy]
Sleep_125 [:-sleep] Sleepy [|)] Slug_125 [:-slug] Sly_125 [:-sly]
Smgreen_125 [:-smile_green] Smile [:)] Smirk_125 [:-smirk] Snooty_125 [:-snooty]
Snorkel_125 [:-snorkel] soccer_125 [:-soccer] Sonar_125 [:-sonar] Sour_125 [:-sour]
Spin_125 [:-spin] Splat_125 [:-splat] Star_125 [:-star] Tapedshut_125 [:-tophat]
Tapedshut_125 [:-taped] Thumbdn_125 [:-thumbd] Thumbup_125 [:-thumbu] Tiger_125 [:-tiger]
Timebomb_125 [:-timebm] Toast_125 [:-toast] Tongue [:P] Tongue_125 [:-tong2]
Tophat_125 [:-tophat] Turtle_125 [:-turtle] Vampire_125 [:-vamp] Viking_125 [:-viking]
Weeping_125 [:-weepn] Williamtell_125 [:-wiltel] Wink [;)] Witch_125 [:-witch]
Xmas_125 [;-xmas] Yawn_125 [:-yawn] Yuck_125 [:-yuck]  

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BurleyJim Posted - 10/14/2020 : 07:30:34 AM
Good morning all from chilly, clear, and dark N.E. Indiana. The coffee urn is READY with Pullman porter blend today. The special is a Greek omelet with Gyro meat and Feta cheese, and a Cyclops pancake. All other beverages at the end of the serving line with the oatmeal pot.

Yard work crept into yesterday's plan. The lansdcape Queen decided that the Chives had gotten out of hand and needed to be cut/removed. I got rid of about 50 square feet and smelled like chives until the rain locker. Not a bad fragrance, just intense.. We also got our annual Flu shots, which knock on wood, has kept us from getting the flu for the past 5-6 years. We'll be front and center for the Wuhan flu vaccine ASAP.

I'm waiting on shingles and siding from NESL for the station. It always seems like 'forever' waiting on orders to get shipped and arrive. In the mean time, twiddling my thumbs or getting assigned 'Honey doo' projects.

Have a Super day!

Jim
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Michael Hohn Posted - 10/14/2020 : 10:40:21 AM
Good morning from cool, sunny West Virginia, Randolph County to be more precise. High of 71F expected.

Itís going to be a day of visiting, watching the cats do their cat thing, and walking trails through old growth forests. No model railroading, but then again no working on a ďto doĒ list.

Have a nice day!

Mike
tloc Posted - 10/14/2020 : 09:48:13 AM
Good morning Crew. Jim, a breakfast I would really enjoy except Terry made a egg scramble/bake and I have to have that. They, (weather TV folks) are claiming this will be our last nice day of the season. However, even if it hits 70 with no sunshine the winds are in the 20ís and gusting into the 40ís, the trees are bent over already.

The hydro-seeding guy is coming by to check the growth. It is coming in great if they are not weeds. Most of the straw they blow the seeds with is covered with green, the weather since they did it has been great for growing. My day is basically bread baking today. 2nd day working the new ovens and the bread last week didnít hurt anyone. Dinner tonight is grilled cheese, tomatoes, a touch of mayo and then ketchup to dip the melted mess into. A great comfort food with really fresh bread.

Everyone have a great day
TomO
Dutchman Posted - 10/14/2020 : 09:35:45 AM
Good morning Jim and the rest of the crew. It is 44 degrees and mostly cloudy here in S.E. Michigan. We might just reach 60 degrees today.

I will do the last of the season's weed whacking today and then run the gas tank dry for storage. I also need to apply for the mandatory withdrawal from my Tax Sheltered Annuities. Our financial firm takes care of those from our IRA's.

It looks like a rainy, cooler day is on tap for tomorrow.

Have a great day!
k9wrangler Posted - 10/14/2020 : 09:11:27 AM
Partial sun and chilly in MI this morning. Little if any precip is expected.

No plans yet. Will see what comes along after some breakfast. I drove thru downtown Lansing at what would have normally been lunch time yesterday, what a weird experience, the place is usually bustling with folks out from the state and city based businesses enjoying what was another exquisite fall day...little or no foot traffic at all, you could even find all the parking places you wished. Ghostly...

No big plans I guess yet.

Everyone have a good day.
deemery Posted - 10/14/2020 : 08:57:27 AM
Well, I tried to remove the misspelled decal from my boxcar, and the paint came off all around the decal :-( But I did start coloring the small coal tower kit, so yesterday wasn't a total loss.

dave
George D Posted - 10/14/2020 : 08:25:48 AM
Good morning, Jim, Mark and crew. It's in the upper 50's heading to 70 in Tidewater Virginia. My first task is a trip to the dump with some junk. I have a couple other stops after that, then a bike ride this afternoon.

Too many distractions and a work stoppage for some wood means no work on my switching layout yesterday. Hopefully that will change today.

Have a good day.
George
potsy Posted - 10/14/2020 : 08:16:17 AM
Good morning Jim I'll pass on breakfast. it is 42 going maybe 70 today here in the Mid Ohio Valley going for a bike ride late morning will mow this afternoon. even working in the train room feels good to be back at it. I have been trying to figure out what I want in the two extensions I've added one is 2x 10 the other is 2x16 I would like to add a round house but don't think I have enough room any thoughts will be appreciated all for know.

Be Safe

Mark

Railroad Line Forums © 2000-2020 Railroad Line Co. Go To Top Of Page
Steam was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000